Work From Home
Use Your Writing Skills as a Content Marketing Manager at Animalz
Great content educates, entertains, and in the end, creates profit. Creating it takes strategy, as well as and writing with style, clarity and organization — all while keeping SEO in mind.
Animalz is a fully remote marketing agency that is looking for a great content manager to live, eat and breathe great content for its clients. This writing-heavy role comes with benefits, like health insurance, paid time off, unlimited sick/personal days, parental leave and a wellness stipend.
Content Marketing Manager at Animalz
- Writing all forms of content.
- Storytelling to create fun, effective marketing messages.
- Working closely with clients and educating them on strategies and tactics that can help educate their customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous experience writing long-form content pieces.
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing strategy.
- The ability to write with SEO best practices in mind.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Solid comprehension of content marketing, email marketing, SEO and social marketing function and how they operate together for a marketing strategy.
- The ability to work on Eastern time zone hours with some overlap with Pacific hours for client calls.
- Health insurance with 80% of the premium paid for health and 99% for vision and dental.
- 20 days paid time off.
- Unlimited sick/personal days.
- Parental leave.
- Monthly health and wellness stipend.
- Monthly lunch stipend.
- Learning opportunities, including workshops, talks, and attending conferences
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.